Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To Do List:

1. Write and get published. Write some articles for an ezine, like Open Source Theology or Relevant. Write for some hard copy periodicals. Finish that stupid book and publish it, then write another (and publish it).

2. Find a job that I am excited to go to everyday.

3. Travel to Israel again, and again, and again (do it a bunch)

4. Go to Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Spain, Vatican City, France, England, Germany (been to the airport-want to see more), Mexico, Canada, Africa (somewhere), Jordan (again), Iraq, Cuba, Haiti, The Galapagos, China, Japan, some other places too.

5. See every state in the union (yep, every state). That makes about 30 left to see.

6. Climb mountains. Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood, The Three Sisters, Adams, Jefferson, Bachelor, whatever else presents itself.

7. Learn Spanish

8. Learn to play the harmonica

9. Buy a little beach house

10. More tattoos. Many, many more

11. Teach a college course. Twice.

12. Start something new (I know what the something is, I just don’t want to say it)

13. Finish my masters(‘s) and get a doctorate

14. Protest

15. Participate in some criminal activity for the greater good of mankind

16. Find artifacts

17. Go skydiving

18. Try reverse bungee

19. Own a pet pig

20. Restore (or create a replica of) a Queen Anne Victorian and live in it all the rest of my days

21. Adopt children

22. Swim with sharks

23. See a whale up close (in the ocean)

24. Testify before congress (the state legislature would do, I suppose)

25. Restore that old truck of my grandpa’s and drive it all the rest of my days

I’m sure there’s more. I better get started on this though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can help with number 1 since I'm the editor of Next Wave :)

bob hyatt said...

Sorry- that was me:)

jg said...

So... criminal activity that benefits mankind includes stealing plaid pantry coffee for Ron.

jg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.