Monday, July 28, 2008

Uh Oh

I JUST saw a commercial (interrupting Judge Joe Brown) telling me that epilepsy medication was linked to suicide and if I killed myself I ought to sue someone (or something like that). Litigation is fun.

Anyway, this whole epilepsy thing has got me thinking-I don't like having it. I've been dealing with it for years now, as in multiple and many, and it still surprised me that I have it. I suppose it's one of those "I never thought it would happen to me" sort of things. Does everyone have one of those? I suppose if everyone had something like that then maybe we wouldn't be so surprised when it happens. But, well, stuff happens.

Now that it has happened to me, it makes me worry what might happen next. How far will this go? What damage will it eventually do?

Of course this has been a week of unexpected and unplanned things. Ugg, my kid is trying to crawl through the cat door, more later.

No comments: